Deadwood has a great wine tasting room right on Main Street. It is located at 594 Main St, just across from the Mineral Place. There are tables outside that provide the perfect place to watch people go by while you enjoy your glass of wine
About the winery
It was started in 2000 by the Jackson family near Belle Fourche SD. In 2007, they added twenty more acres of grapes to ensure the future of their wines. Visit their website for more information.
- St Cab – a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and South Dakota St. Croix
- Mon Cherry – Cherry dessert wine, that taste amazing
- Frontenac Reserve – Fruit tasting with essence of strawberry
- Dakota Breeze – a light semi-dry white wine
- La’ Lure – Semi-sweet Riesling
- Days of 76 – A blend of Cabernet sauvignon and St. Croix
Black Hills Wineries
What is your favorite South Dakota Wine?